Outsourcing Software Development is a 28 page, +6000 word report.
This report was designed to educate people on the pros and cons of Outsourcing Software Development, as well as how to select the right freelancer for the job and manage an offshore development team
It includes 3D eCovers with editable flat images included.
- Why Are Developers and Programmers Willing to Work So Cheaply?
- Is Outsourcing Software Development Right for You?
- How to Find Freelance Software Developers and Programmers
- The Top Countries For Talented Software Developers
- Onshore Versus Nearshore Versus Offshore
- Choosing and Managing Your Offshore Development Team
Related Article Bundle
Ten 400+ word articles that you can post and repurpose any way you want. The articles are provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
- FOSS vs Outsourcing Software Development – Which is Best?
- Hiring a Freelance Software Developer Go Nearshore or Onshore
- Outsourcing Software Development on a Shoestring Budget
- Should You Use a Company or Solo Freelancer for Outsourcing Software Development?
- Simple 6 Step Offshore Software Development Checklist
- Software Development Outsourcing – Selecting Your Freelancer
- The Pros and Cons of Outsourcing Software Development
- Top 5 Tips for Outsourcing Software Development
- Top Sites for Freelance Software Developers
- What is Offshore Software Development?
This package includes a mini-report that complements the main report. This guide is perfect to use as “opt-in bait”. It includes it’s own 3D eCover with editable flat images included. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
This checklist is an overview of the main report. It breaks the report into easy to read point form format. This is perfect for hand-outs. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
The main guide is also broken down into an easy-to-follow slidedeck perfect for presentations. Provided in the following formats: .ppt | .keynote
Included in the package is a high-impact infographic. This graphic showcases information, tips and/or stats about the main report’s topic. It is ideal for sharing on social media or blogs. It includes an area for you to quickly add your own branding/domain. Provided in the following formats: .png (web optimized) | .psd (editable)
These 20 large images (800px by 1000px) are created by our in-house designer. Each poster includes a quote related to the main report’s topic. These posters can be shared on your website, blog or social networks. Provided in the following formats: .jpg | .psd (editable)
Sales & Download Page Templates
HTML Sales and Download Pages in a variety of colors. Includes editable source image files as well. Easy to follow sales copy template makes it easy to create powerful and original sales letters.
Build customer loyalty, and revenue by plugging our post-sale autoresponder into any email marketing software. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pages
**You may only distribute NON EDITABLE versions of the content to your audience for their personal use only**
[YES] Can edit, take apart, add to, or sell as is (personal use only)
[YES] Can be bundled with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can claim full authorship
[YES] Can alter ecover graphics
[YES] Can be used for opt-in bonuses (newsletter signups, etc.)
[NO] Can sell resell rights
[NO] Can sell master resell rights
[NO] Can sell private label rights
**Important Note on Web Publishable Content**
You MAY NOT publish the following items as web content
- Main eBook
- Main Slide Deck
- Lead Gen Report
Everything else you MAY publish as free web content