Retargeting 101 – A Beginner’s Guide To Retargeting is a 29 page, +6000 word report.
This report explores using Retargeting to increase sales. It covers common retargeting methods that have proven profitable across multiple markets and niches as well as how to set up your retargeting campaign, and why segmentation is so important for keeping your prospect happy and maximizing your conversions and sales.
It includes 3D eCovers with editable flat images included.
- Introduction to Retargeting
- What is Site Retargeting?
- Site Retargeting Tracking
- Understanding Social Media Retargeting
- Facebook Exchange (FBX)
- The Power of Email Retargeting
- Why Email Is Perfect for Retargeting
- Why Search Retargeting Is Not Always Cost-Efficient
- Why Understanding the 3-Step Customer Journey to a Sale Is So Important
- What Are Cookies?
- Choosing the Correct Retargeting Platform and Advertising Exchange
- Choosing an Ad Exchange or Network
- How to Set up Your Retargeting Campaign
- Segmentation Can Make or Break Your Retargeting Campaigns
- Choosing Marketing Campaign Length and Frequency Caps
Related Article Bundle
Ten 400+ word articles that you can post and repurpose any way you want. The articles are provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
- Is Every Business a Good Fit for Retargeting?
- Retarget Smart with Burn Pixels
- Retargeting for On Site Content Views
- The Power of View Through Retargeting
- What Is Audience Segmentation?
- What is Facebook Retargeting?
- What’s the Difference Between Remarketing and Retargeting?
- Why Changing Your Ads Regularly May Be Your Most Effective Retargeting Tool
- Why You Should Use Frequency Caps in Your Retargeting Campaigns
- WordPress Plugins that Make Retargeting a Snap
This package includes a mini-report that complements the main report. This guide is perfect to use as “opt-in bait”. It includes it’s own 3D eCover with editable flat images included. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
This checklist is an overview of the main report. It breaks the report into easy to read point form format. This is perfect for hand-outs. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pdf | .pages
The main guide is also broken down into an easy-to-follow slidedeck perfect for presentations. Provided in the following formats: .ppt | .keynote
Included in the package is a high-impact infographic. This graphic showcases information, tips and/or stats about the main report’s topic. It is ideal for sharing on social media or blogs. It includes an area for you to quickly add your own branding/domain. Provided in the following formats: .png (web optimized) | .psd (editable)
These 20 large images (800px by 1000px) are created by our in-house designer. Each poster includes a quote related to the main report’s topic. These posters can be shared on your website, blog or social networks. Provided in the following formats: .jpg | .psd (editable)
Sales & Download Page Templates
HTML Sales and Download Pages in a variety of colors. Includes editable source image files as well. Easy to follow sales copy template makes it easy to create powerful and original sales letters.
Build customer loyalty, and revenue by plugging our post-sale autoresponder into any email marketing software. Provided in the following formats: .doc | .txt | .pages
**You may only distribute NON EDITABLE versions of the content to your audience for their personal use only**
[YES] Can edit, take apart, add to, or sell as is (personal use only)
[YES] Can be bundled with other products
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can claim full authorship
[YES] Can alter ecover graphics
[YES] Can be used for opt-in bonuses (newsletter signups, etc.)
[NO] Can sell resell rights
[NO] Can sell master resell rights
[NO] Can sell private label rights
**Important Note on Web Publishable Content**
You MAY NOT publish the following items as web content
- Main eBook
- Main Slide Deck
- Lead Gen Report
Everything else you MAY publish as free web content